- Game Manager Web Portal
- A shared web portal (with roles and access permissions) where studio members can build, configure and operate your game.
- Track players across authentication services and platforms.
- Use the rule engine and custom player events to build a powerful achievements system.
- Player Communication
- Talk to your community with push notifications, emails and message-of-the-day pop-ups.
- Daily Reports
- Evaluate your game’s performance through the lens of the top metrics used across the industry, pre-calculated for you daily.
- Use server-hosted player data and logic to build custom game mechanics.
- Real-Time Segmentation
- Act immediately on targeted groups of players.
- Title Data
- Manage your game configuration remotely.
- Content Delivery Network
- Upload, host and deliver game assets via Game Manager.
- Item Catalog
- Configure your catalog of items available for in-app granting or purchase, and update at any time.
- Player Buckets
- Conduct split tests on randomly assigned groups of players.
- Segment Test
- Apply to all players, or against particular segments.
- Measure results of your tests to determine the best outcomes.
- Stores and Sales
- Target player segments with personalized store offers and support payments with Xbox, Steam, Google, PayPal and more.
- User Generated Content
- Empower players to create, upload and search for moderated content.
- Fraud Prevention
- Use server-side receipt validation to make sure purchases are genuine before completion.
- Virtual Economy
- Mint promotional coupons and virtual currencies with support for setting initial balances and optional auto-recharge.
- Drop Tables
- Craft attractive bundles for first-time or regular users and stimulate demand with item scarcity.
- Build lightweight logic processing for cases where you need server authority, but not a full dedicated game server.
- Task Scheduling
- Set up pre-defined actions to manage anything from prices and events to messaging lapsed players.
Tutorials, samples and comprehensive reference documentation.
Learn from experts and share your knowledge in the community forums.
We provide enterprise-level ticketed support and 24/7 emergency escalations.
Communication with other developers and PlayFab Developer Success.
Rainbow Six Siege
With PlayFab, Ubisoft has the elastic scalability needed to deliver Rainbow Six Siege’s heart pounding multiplayer to over 30 million...
Idle Miner Tycoon
Kolibri Games uses PlayFab to understand their players and iterate at lightning speed...
Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves is using multiplayer servers to bring more exciting experiences to their immersive world...