- Monitor a unified real-time stream (and historical archive) of every event fired by your game.
- Real-Time Segmentation
- Use data properties to bucket players into segments and trigger actions as they enter or exit.
- Review summaries of your game’s daily and monthly performance with automatic reports available by daily email and on demand.
- Real-Time Rules Engine
- Set up powerful actions and triggers that respond to PlayStream events.
- Event Filter and Search
- Zoom in on a time slice to analyze players, events and error conditions in detail.
- Gather all event and processed data into a single cloud analytics engine.
- Event Archiving
- Schedule event exports to a pre-existing Azure Blob Storage or Amazon S3 data warehouse.
- PlayFab is committed to being General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliant and as your service provider, ensuring that we provide you with the hooks you need to allow players to view or delete their data.
- PlayFab is in use today by COPPA compliant games.
- Azure Data Explorer
- Get direct access to raw event data in Azure Data Explorer so you can interact with it using your favorite query and visualization solutions.
- Export raw data to Blob storage or Amazon S3 warehouse.
Tutorials, samples and comprehensive reference documentation.
Learn from experts and share your knowledge in the community forums.
We provide enterprise-level ticketed support and 24/7 emergency escalations.
Communication with other developers and PlayFab Developer Success.
Rainbow Six Siege
With PlayFab, Ubisoft has the elastic scalability needed to deliver Rainbow Six Siege’s heart pounding multiplayer to over 30 million...
Idle Miner Tycoon
Kolibri Games uses PlayFab to understand their players and iterate at lightning speed...
Sea of Thieves
Sea of Thieves is using multiplayer servers to bring more exciting experiences to their immersive world...