Your use of the Service is subject to this Acceptable Use Policy. PlayFab reserves the right to terminate your account and cease all service if you are found to be in violation of this policy. We may change these policies at any time. It is your responsibility to keep up-to-date with and adhere to them. All capitalized terms used herein have the meanings stated in the Terms, unless stated otherwise.
The Content displayed and/or processed through your Application or other web site utilizing the Service shall not contain any of the following types of content:
- Content that infringes a third party's rights (e.g., copyright) according to applicable law;
- Excessively profane content;
- Hate-related or violent content;
- Content advocating racial or ethnic intolerance;
- Content intended to advocate or advance computer hacking or cracking;
- Other illegal activity, including without limitation illegal export of
- controlled substances or illegal software;
- Drug paraphernalia;
- Malicious content;
- Other material, products or services that violate or encourage conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
Customer agrees not to, and not to allow third parties (including End Users) to use the Service:
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others (for example, this may include allowing End Users to infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of others in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act);
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory or fraudulent purpose (for example, this may include phishing, creating a pyramid scheme or mirroring a website);
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Service, by customers, authorized resellers, or other authorized users;
- to disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service;
- to generate, distribute, publish or facilitate unsolicited mass email, promotions, advertisings or other solicitations (“spam”)
These policies are inspired by the policies of Parse, Google App Engine, and Heroku. The original works have been modified. PlayFab is not affiliated with or sponsored by Parse, Google, or Heroku.